|It's Never Sunny in Seattle|
|I got nothing. Insert own witticism.|
|Being responsible in front of the kid|
Here’s a rough guide to what I did in Seattle:
- Met up with long-time friends.
- Visited a couple TV stations.
- Drove by Safeco and Qwest Fields – both of which look incredibly fan-friendly.
- Took the ferry to Bainbridge Island – reminded me of “Three Fugitives.” Anyone remember that Nick Nolte-Martin Short classic? So good!!
- Bar hopped at Capital Hill, evidently the gay and lesbian hub of town. Who knew? The Library is cool hipster spot with nice cocktails.
- Perused Pike’s Place Market – had some terribly underwhelming clam chowder.
|The EMP. Architects on a Crayola binge|
|Did someone dookie on my burger?|
|To get to Unckie Cary.|